Amazon is migrating to Workday! We’re looking for the best and brightest Workday professionals for multiple roles to design, implement, build, test, and maintain what will be one of the largest Workday implementations in the world. As we prepare to kick off this project, we are hiring for all Workday roles – so if you’re awesome at something relevant and want to be part of the team, do not feel limited by this exact job description.
The Amazon People Technology team is seeking an experienced Functional Analyst with expertise in Human Capital Management (HCM) to play a key role designing, implementing, and extending the applications used at Amazon for HR services. Our preferred candidate would have deep knowledge and hands on experience implementing all phases of a Workday HCM project including working with business users globally to gather and comprehend business process requirements, using best practices in designing then configuring solutions, participating in end user training, supporting large enterprise deployments, and post implementation support.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Gathering global business requirements from Amazon’s Global Business Organizations and translating those into simplified and organized processes which could be defined in Workday or by in-house tool(s).
• Working with multiple work streams, implementation partners, teams, and business organizations to ensure cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
• Creating or contributing to business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
• Interacting and developing strong relationships with business users in all HR Functional areas.
• Mentoring other functional analysts actively sharing knowledge to develop in-house expertise on Workday.