Amazon is migrating to Workday! We’re looking for the best and brightest Workday professionals for multiple roles to design, implement, build, test, and maintain what will be one of the largest Workday implementations in the world. As we prepare to kick off this project, we are hiring for all Workday roles – so if you’re awesome at something relevant and want to be part of the team, do not feel limited by this exact job description.
The Amazon People Technology team is seeking an experienced Workday HCM Reporting & Analytics Application Engineer to join us as we transform HR reporting for one of our biggest customer groups, hundreds of thousands of Amazon employees. Our preferred candidate would have deep knowledge and hands on experience identifying the best reporting tool for the data, using best practices to design the report definition, developing the report, conducting unit testing, participating in end user training, supporting large enterprise deployments, and post implementation support.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Participating in workshops and design review sessions with HR business users, Workday technical and functional resources at all levels, including global owners of specific work streams, as an advocate for reporting.
• Translating, then building, simplified and organized reporting solutions; Workday or possibly in-house tool(s).
• Working with multiple work streams, implementation partners, teams, and business organizations to ensure cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated for reporting.
• Creating technical specification documents, executing testing then documenting results, creating data reconciliation methods or tools, assisting with user training documents and implementation documentation as necessary.
• Developing strong relationships with business users in all HR Functional areas.
• Mentoring other application engineers actively sharing knowledge to develop in-house expertise on Workday reporting solutions.