Amazon Connect, a brand-new and highly disruptive AWS SaaS product, team is looking for a Web Development Engineer to help us innovate and build on this new service that addresses customer needs to build highly elastic, highly available and modern contact centers in the cloud. The product leverages the power of smart NLU and integrations for a truly revolutionary, frustration free, easy-to-use and natural end user experience. The product offers unique software/web development as well as customer experience challenges, that leaders like you will be faced with and expected to drive and deliver upon. And building engaging user experiences is key towards this goal.
As a Web Development Engineer on our team, you will drive projects end-to-end, collaborate on product definition with business teams, architect and implement the technical front-end solutions, and measure its success. You will be working with a talented team of technical professionals to build highly scalable and engaging customer-facing systems.
What is in it for you?
· Huge impact: Work on a service that will be used, directly and indirectly, by millions of customers.
· Gratification: You will know you are directly responsible for solving real customer problems.
· Critical: This is a strategic new project for AWS.
· Ownership: you will quickly become responsible for key components of the service.
· Learn: If want to learn about challenges of large-scale fault tolerant systems in practice – this is an opportunity of a life time.
· Innovate: We learn from our customers and invent every day.
· Make history: AWS is the leader in a current industry wide revolution.
· Have fun: Surround yourself with engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also work in a fun environment.