Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, start-up and public sector business with organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers save substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. AWS Consulting Partners provides consultant and integration service to customers (as SI) while Technology Partners develop and sell their product or provide service to end users on AWS infrastructure (as ISV). We have a team of personnel who support, facilitate and sell with our partners in the best practices of using cloud technology from AWS to grow business for both themselves and for AWS. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and make multi-cloud business development with partners one of the top priority for AWS’s business. AWS is compliant to most popular security standard worldwide and this has helped to eliminated customers’ concern on security while transform tradition IT infrastructure based business to cloud, with the growth of cloud computing in China, we are exploring more and more demand on the hybrid infrastructure which combined public cloud service and on premise provisions. AWS is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Consultant Partners and Technology Partners for multi-cloud business development and sales in China.
As a Partner Development Manager for Technology partners within AWS, you will manage the business development by recruit, enable, develop and co-sale with partners to help on their business growth and cloud transformation, co-innovate and deliver joint business value, evangelize our strategy and technology, build mind share and grow the market adoption of the AWS technology.
The key responsibilities include owning the Technology partner management and drive the transformation of partner business and work with AWS together for business development. The ideal candidate will possess a strong partner management or Ecosystem development background, has rich knowhow in BigData/IoT/AI/SaaS/DevOps technical insight and capabilities to build partners/ecosystem to engage closely with partner executives, enables them easily interact and engage partner and customers at execution and operation level. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability on think and present strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong communication skill with acumen along to working experience and knowledge of cloud service landscape. Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop and manage the relationship with technology (ISV) partners, and leverage technologies from AWS to train and improve partners' skills. Help partners transform and build strong cloud business with AWS technology for their solution, and support the partners' core business growth at both financial and the market.
· Recruit and enable partners using AWS technology to deploy/integrate/well architect partner solution on AWS, drive the win-win business for partners and their customers on AWS.
· Evangelize AWS technology in China market to help traditional ISV and technical startup jointly build solutions to address customers’ demand on cloud. Be the interface from AWS to lead and coordinate the initiative with partners.
· Apply AWS APN and related partner program to support China technology partners on co-innovation, Go-to-Market with AWS,
· Build and lead to work with AWS link team and HQ organization to develop new partner collaboration model in dynamic industry/technical verticals, and help partners go global market.