Amazon’s digital advertising team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to drive Amazon’s marketing strategy and evolving capabilities in Amazon’s digital advertising programs. Amazon is aggressively growing our digital advertising programs, which seek to push the boundaries in new uses of video, mobile, and desktop display formats to support our strategic businesses. Our team is highly results oriented, and focused on developing and leveraging proprietary in-house technology to automate and scale initiatives that drive new customers and maximize lifetime value of Amazon customers through measurable marketing programs. Our team is responsible for developing Amazon’s vision, product requirements, and driving execution for digital advertising across web and mobile formats for Amazon’s most strategic businesses.
To be successful in this role you will need to see the big picture, and execute in the near-term. You will be innovative in your thinking, and have proven success influencing teams across an organization. You will have proven success in driving results, ideally in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation. You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches. You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs leveraging the latest technologies. You’ll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, and teams ranging from finance to analytics. You will be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think big, and surpass aggressive goals. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Build the strategy and tactics of specific businesses within Amazon’s Display Advertising Program.
- Achieve key performance targets of the display program.
- Develop and evangelize new programs, capabilities, and technologies.
- Partner with technology teams to identify and develop new technology and advertising capabilities within our proprietary advertising platform.
- Define clear program success criteria; designing structured tests and experimentation roadmaps to reach objectives.
- Partner with internal business teams to develop programs across a variety of technology platforms, inventory sources, and ad formats.
- Partner across finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow digital advertising initiatives.
- Lead and grow a team of high performing marketing and program managers.
- Successfully communicate program vision, strategy, and roadmaps with senior leadership.