Come surround yourself with people who are extraordinarily smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS), you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service for all applications that need consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. It is a fully managed database and supports both document and key-value data models.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will provide technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build high-demand applications on top of our services. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly our architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Act as the voice of our customer to internal AWS teams about how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services