Amazon is looking for a smart, ambitious, strategic, business transformation leader for our evolving HR Operations & Analytics needs. In this role, you will develop deep expertise with End to End Pay process used by Amazon and will work with business leaders, technologists, HR program leaders and delivery partners to develop and document new strategies, requirements and timelines taking full advantage of current and new technologies. In this role you will program manage and execute HR service delivery to build scale, efficiency, and a great pay experience. You will also have a large change leadership responsibility in this role. You will work globally with business owners, technology and HR partners to understand project goal, timeline, deliverables and requirements. You will drive project deliverables, provide escalation management, and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders. Most immediately, you will project manage multiple tracks
· Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables ; track and mange action items, issues and risks; drive change management tasks, activities and coordinate to implement it
- Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis
- Program Delivery – Coordinate across HR stakeholders, analysts, and technology teams to launch solutions, on time and on budget.
- Product Knowledge: Learn the product, features, and capabilities and develop working knowledge by system analysis and data analysis. Be able to perform business analysis as needed: documenting business requirements for systems and processes,
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global core HR processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR process optimization to fully exploit the cloud technology platform while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
- Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations
- Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes, advise the business on regional and global process requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Amazon People Technology
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.