Want to work on an innovative startup within Amazon? Amazon is seeking an experienced digital marketer who can launch and grow a new service offering from the ground up.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for Digital Media, you will develop and execute strategic marketing plans to build, communicate, and grow Amazon's vision of delivering a new premier service to customers through evangelism. You will optimize a sizeable marketing budget across a portfolio of paid media channels, diving into performance metrics and generating insights on marketing campaigns and Customer behavior.
You will work with our PM, Operations and Marketing teams to create and execute an online commercial storefront, defining the customer experience and tracking performance metrics. Additionally, you will lead and support a diverse range of traffic-driving and demand generation initiatives across a wide range of internal and external traffic channels, including pitch materials, targeted merchandising, and printed marketing materials. You will also own the strategy for trade show participation.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience optimizing campaign performance across paid channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, as well as paid search and display ads. S/he will have the analytic expertise to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business.
The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position. Responsibilities:
- Optimizing Customer acquisition costs across a portfolio of paid media channels
- Creating A/B tests for digital ads and generating recommendations to optimize ad spend
- Diving into Customer data to segment and uncover insights
- Building standard reports to communicate performance and insights to senior leadership
- Managing and tracking multi-channel marketing efforts
- Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing channels against direct response and awareness KPIs
- Creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
Editing (XML, HTML) and publishing content via CMS