We are looking for a talented and proficient Video Editor to join our post-production team. This is a hands-on position that includes video editing, motion design, sound design, and visual effects work. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project.
The ideal candidate has top-tier skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and has a portfolio that demonstrates storytelling in a variety of formats and styles (short-form, long-form, integrated media, social, broadcast, comedy, drama… etc.).
- Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets
- Deliver on time, every time
- Work with internal and external video producers, writers, and creative directors on execution of video projects
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
- Manage communication between project stakeholders and the post team
- Collaborate well with other editors, animators, color artists and designers
- Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar