Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent, Goliath, Mozart in the Jungle and The Man in the High Castle, along with original hits like The Grand Tour, Sneaky Pete, One Mississippi, Fleabag, Red Oaks, Bosch, Catastrophe and All or Nothing. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Wishenpoof, Stinky & Dirty, Just Add Magic, Kicks, Lost In Oz and American Girl Specials, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf.
We are seeking creative, talented and experienced people from the entertainment industry and advertising community to join our team to market the original programming that we are distributing through Amazon Prime Video.
The Group Creative Director is responsible for directing the development and execution of all creative aspects of a marketing campaign.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Direct and manage the development of all creative assets for individual marketing campaign including video, digital, social media, print, merchandising and other assets deemed necessary per any given marketing plan.
· Assignments could range from a single-threaded team focused on one tent pole property to multiple assignments across Amazon Original Kids, scripted Drama, scripted Comedy and Unscripted series, as well as Brand.
· Collaborate with Head of Creative, Senior Creative Directors, Creative team, Brand Strategists, Social Strategists, Synergy & Promotions team, Project Managers, Development executives and relevant stakeholders to ensure that all assets are developed and executed to appropriately and effectively represent the program, as well as meet our brand objectives.
· Brainstorm impactful ideas relevant for show launches and Amazon brand.
· Articulate and sell ideas to larger group of peers as well as senior management.
· Provide constructive feedback to any project within the team that may need creative development support.
· Manage the creative development of marketing assets from end-to-end for any type of campaign for show launch, platform marketing, presentation or branding initiative.
· Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all assets meet our high level of creativity, innovation and brand association.
· Direct in-house and out-of-house resources to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest level of quality.
· Build and maintain positive relationships across the company. Leverage those relationships to develop creative assets that benefit all partners involved.
· Work closely with legal, finance and other relevant business teams to ensure timely and proper vetting, risk management and cost controls.
· Collaborate with global teams in other territories to ensure their creative needs are met in a way that best suits the marketplace.
· Obtain estimates for out-of-house creative work, negotiate rates and track overall creative spend project by project.