Amazon Studios Originals team is seeking a Group Creative Director to lead efforts in the marketing of Emmy and Golden Globe-winning series like Transparent, Mozart in the Jungle and The Man in the High Castle, break-through original hits like Bosch, Catastrophe and All or Nothing as well as award-winning kids programs like Tumble Leaf, Just Add Magic, American Girl specials and Stinky & Dirty.
We are seeking a creative and talented leader from the entertainment industry and advertising community to join our team to help lead marketing efforts of the original programming that we are distributing through Amazon Prime Video.
The Group Creative Director is responsible for directing the development and execution of all creative aspects of a marketing campaign.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Direct and manage the development of all creative assets for individual marketing campaign including video, digital/interactive, social media, print, merchandising, experiential and other assets deemed necessary per any given marketing plan.
· Assignments span all Amazon Original Kids, scripted Drama, scripted Comedy and Unscripted series, as well as overall Brand projects.
· Collaborate with Head of Creative, Creative Directors, Creative team, Brand Strategists, Social Strategists, Synergy & Promotions team Project Managers, Development executives and relevant stakeholders to ensure that all assets are developed and executed to appropriately and effectively represent the program, as well as meet our brand objectives.
· Brainstorm impactful ideas relevant for show launches and Amazon brand.
· Articulate and sell ideas to larger group of peers as well as senior management.
· Assist and provide constructive feedback to any project within the team that may need creative development support.
· Manage the creative development of marketing assets from end-to-end for any type of campaign for show launch, platform marketing, presentation or branding initiative.
· Elevate the creative output of any internal partner or agency/production company vendor to ensure that all assets meet our high level of creativity, innovation and brand association.
· Direct in-house and out-of-house resources to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest level of quality.
· Build and maintain positive relationships across the company. Leverage those relationships to develop creative assets that benefit all partners involved.
· Work closely with legal, finance and other relevant business teams to ensure timely and proper vetting, risk management and cost controls.
· Collaborate with global teams in other territories to ensure their creative needs are met in a way that best suits the marketplace.
· Obtain estimates for out-of-house creative work, negotiate rates and track overall creative spend project by project.
· Attend shoots and direct talent.
· Responsible for managing creative asset budgets and negotiating with vendors