To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
· Minimum 8+ years of Field Sales training or Sales Enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
· Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measureable metrics and then execute those plans.
· Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
· Partner with AWS Sales Enablement team to align global sales and technical enablement programs and curriculum with local priorities and training opportunities.
-Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles. · Provide learning path requirements and establish an ongoing methodology for certification and assessment across role.
-Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
-Proven excellent program management and project management skills.
-Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
-A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
· Ability to travel approximately 20-30%