Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising experience with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and customer obsessed Executive Assistant with a history of high performance to support the Global Leader of the Customer Success team (CST) within World Wide Advertising and one additional Director.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management, frequent coordination with Assistants inside and outside the company, and detailed global travel itineraries. An enthusiastic, team oriented approach is essential. The position requires the ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the organization and concrete grasp of team objectives.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to plan, prioritize and complete high volumes of tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to deliver results and respond efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The position requires bias for action with little to no guidance, effectively managing multiple priorities with strong judgment and savvy problem solving skills. This position partners closely with other EAs at Seattle Headquarters.
High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is required. In addition, exceptional written and oral communication skills, high attention to detail, bias for action, detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required. Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain day-to-day schedules prioritizing activities with good judgment and business understanding, proactively identify and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Plan and maintain an annual calendar
- Create seamless domestic & international travel itineraries and expense reports
- Manage all administrative support functions, including meeting preparation such as distributing copies, video and conference call coordination, supply ordering, team event coordination
- Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items as needed
- Ownership of on-boarding process and space management for a growing global team
- Mentorship and direct management of other Executive Assistant within the org