We are looking for a passionate, customer-focused, and results-oriented Senior Program Manager to drive delivery of large, complex projects and strategic initiatives with our global marketpalces, who can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
The program focuses on owning the Machine Learning Fact Extraction Program within Amazon Selection & Catalog Systems (ASCS). The PM will manage the roadmap for the marketplace within Fact Extraction, which will include contributing to financial planning narratives, and includes ownership of one or more organization goals. As a large program owner, this role is accountable for the overall program strategy as well as driving teams inside and outside of the organization to deliver.
The successful candidate will:
- Display a superior ability to work effectively across organizations, anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalations, prioritize, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Be able to assess complex projects and programs and break them down into manageable pieces, while communicating with and mentoring teams to allow them to deliver results in a successful and timely manner
- Possess maturity, good judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical expertise, and leadership, which are essential to success in this role.
- Thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities
- Adapt easily to tools, processes, and best practices, which are continually and rapidly evolving
- Possess a strong program management background and demonstrated experience leading medium-to-large projects