Amazon Home Services is looking for an experienced channel project manager. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption of our services. As owner of your channel, you will be responsible for the end to end success of the channels by managing daily operations. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with product marketing, marketing design, partner brands marketing teams, operations, finance and executive teams.
- Ensure customer experience and merchandising standards are met
- Determine and drive best practices to deliver performance metrics.
- Create trackers and work back schedules for individual projects.
- Manage account specific offline in-store experience projects
- Manage in-store fixture projects (e.g., pop-up kiosks, stores-within-a-store, table tops, end caps, shippers, check lane, vending machines) from inception to installation
- Ensure merchandising assets and installations are consistently executed across locations
- Understand the unique requirements for in-store merchandising execution across key strategic partners and retail accounts (set dates, execution capability, security requirements, branding
- Establish and carry out training for associates for accounts
- Demonstrate model behavior as Amazon brand ambassador and program evangelist
- Demonstrate deep product knowledge with ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers.
- Work with team to incorporate channel findings into marketing plan and across channels
- Troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.