· Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever-changing environment
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
· Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Prior experience working as a software developer or UX designer
· MBA preferredAmazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.