The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Managing Consultants (MC) that can manage, develop and guide customers in their adoption of AWS Cloud solutions. The MC will build a working relationship with their sales counterparts and be assigned a subset of accounts within the geography. The MC will also have a team of direct reports that are multi-disciplined and located within the same geography. The MC will develop a long term Professional Services territory strategy and execute plan within their accounts. The MC is a trusted adviser for our enterprise customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, people management, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in their accounts.
Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Building, developing and retaining top talent
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identification and development of specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget and deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks and issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient