Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, educational institutions and governments depend on AWS for secure cloud services and solutions. For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to assist with the operational execution of our Professional Services business in the National Security vertical. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with Account Managers and Professional Services consultants. Candidate should be a self-starter with strong analytical, organization and communication skills.
- Opportunity pipeline management – coordinate regular pipeline reviews with sales and professional services consultants to ensure accurate tracking and forecasting to meet Public Sector revenue influence goals.
- Goal/objectives tracking – work with managers to ensure we are on track for our global goals and objectives, develop, and coordinate efforts for reporting and tracking.
- Monthly metrics reporting - collaborate with managers and the sales operations teams to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals, by sales segment. Develop and refresh all management dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents.
- Prepare and coordinate resource requests during annual Operational Planning processes
- Invoice monthly Professional Services engagements
- Track and manage technical resources – coordinate professional services consultant schedules to ensure efficient and effective staffing of customer engagements against statements of work. Track, analyze and report on ProServe utilization.
- Role will be based in Herndon, VA.