At Amazon, we are guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are looking for exceptional people to join Finance Technology’s Strategic Design team.
Do you thrive in diving deep to identify most relevant and critical data for decision making? Have you helped extract meaning from billions of data points and automated processes to communicate these insights in real time to the finance, technology, and/or business teams? Have you worked across disparate teams and systems, connected the dots and uncovered a better way of operating? If yes, then the Senior Manager, Technical Program Management role is the one for you.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Technical Program Management. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution of Finance Technology's core mission, this role requires program management of Strategic Design’s investments, which includes partnering with business, finance, and tech teams across the enterprise to define the strategy/roadmaps, build out requirements and lead the teams through delivery. Responsibilities:
· Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon’s products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations
· Program management of Strategic Design’s investments, which includes partnering with business, finance, and tech teams across the enterprise
· Support critical relationships with internal and external Finance business partners
· Drive multiple complex to large programs simultaneously from initiation through delivery
· Streamline project delivery across Finance by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
· Ensure strong business case development for all project requests including calculation of return on investment (ROI), assessment of customer value or impact and criteria for measuring project success
· Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established goals