· Experiences with software performance measurements and techniques.
· Passion for operational excellence.
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
· Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation