Amazon’s World Wide Consumer Information Security Team is the guardian of customer trust. We provide innovative solutions to support Amazonians around the globe—wherever they may be! We touch every element of the business: our corporate offices, our customer service teams, a diverse development community, and many more.
We are looking for a world-class Manager to lead the team in North America. You will have the opportunity to not only drive a team of committed and passionate Security Engineers, but to also share your expertise with others and deliver across all of our lines of business.
Working with Information Security Leadership, you will
- Be a people manager for the team in North America
- Liaise with peers globally at Amazon
- Demonstrate deep, hands-on technical knowledge in Network and Operating System Security
- Assist in the development of multi-year strategic plans for Amazon Information Security.
- Execute program & project management for Infrastructure Security, including planning, design, implementation, change management, and status reporting across multiple teams for high visibility projects.
- Implement continual process improvement and innovation in assessment processes, policies and procedures, and deliver on time, on budget, and with high quality.
Who are you? You have a strong understanding of security and large scale computing solutions. You have prior experience of leading technically focus teams, delivering results, and removing ambiguity. You have experience managing project delivery from inception through go live and operational support. You’re passionate about success. You obsess over how to help your customers do their job. You understand different people have different needs to be productive and strive to develop innovative solutions. You identify problems early, clear roadblocks, build trust with other teams, and communicate clearly and concisely. You’re an Amazonian.