We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
Amazon Prime Air is looking for a US Flight Safety Manager
to oversee our US unmanned (drone) flight safety operations. He/she will help lead safety, regulatory, and compliance initiatives to enable safe and efficient commercial drone delivery operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate as crew member in our flight operations team
- Administer Amazon Prime Air’s Safety Management System (SMS) and other safety data related programs
- Oversee operational flight safety programs
- Audit other operational sites worldwide
- Provide safety metrics and periodic updates to senior leadership
- Support compliance initiatives
- Support testing, certification and operational approval efforts
Export Control License This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.