Are you a learning professional who is People Obsessed
, passionate about growing resilient, bar-raising talent that evolves with business needs? Fearless
? Not afraid to ask audacious questions to ignite potential? Then, the Amazon Seller Learning Experience team is the place for you!
This role will lead a team of Learning Experience Designers in building our next generation of learning content for our Associates. Our Associates serve millions of third-party sellers in Amazon Marketplace, Fulfillment by Amazon, Global Selling, and B2B. We enable Sellers large and small to delight customers in unexpected ways, helping them build their businesses, and compete across the globe. You and your team will design and build learning programs end-to-end learning solutions that are work anywhere, anytime.
We believe every employee interaction builds trust, increases performance and drives engagement to enable extraordinary Seller experiences. We’re looking for Senior Learning Experience Designer who feels the same way. Engage. Scale. Amplify.
The Learning Experience team designs and develops the learning programs for our Associates worldwide. We engage, support and develop Associates throughout their Amazon lifecycle. Our Senior Learning Experience Designer will oversee our core learning programs, supporting a team of Learning Experience designers who build global learning solutions. Your design toolbox includes traditional and virtual learning technologies focused on performance outcomes In this role, you will be ensure that our programs produce expected business outcomes and deliver an exceptional learning experience for our Associates. You will transform our programs through technology, so we can easily scale to meet our worldwide Associates’ needs. You will champion the voice of our Associates to shape how they learn and develop their skills on behalf of our Sellers. The Senior Learning Experience Designer will:
· Lead a team of Learning Experience designers who create our core learning programs.
· Guide the design and development efforts to transform our learning programs from classroom-based instructor-led training to fully blended virtual programs.
· Partner with operations and program leaders to align our learning programs with the expected business outcomes.
· Optimize the use of learning technologies that help us scale
· Embed data collection and feedback mechanisms throughout our learning solutions to generate data-driven, actionable insights into the Associate Learning Experience. Lead efforts to drive continuous performance improvement from those insights.
· Understand requirements from our stakeholders and communicate progress and opportunities through weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.