· Excellent business and financial acumen with ability to write narratives / white papers.
· Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
· Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional programs and projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· Relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, storage systems, software defined networking, network functions virtualization, etc. with ability to go deep enough on relevant technologies key to the industry.
· Education- an MBA is desired; technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
· 10+ years of relevant work experience technology industry or consulting with technology industries
Amazon is an Equal opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet