- Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
- Experience in test automation for mobile applications and devices
- Experience with test and behavior driven development
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Experience with but not limited to JUnit/TestNG, JBehave (or other BDD framework), Selenium, mock objects
- Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals; Algorithms and Data Structures
- Proficient in building web applications
- Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment - where change is the only constant.
- Be a team player with high energy.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker.
- Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
- Understanding of application architecture and technology infrastructure
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming.
Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet