Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for candidates to manage our partnership with Slalom Consulting.
As a National Partner Development Manager for Slalom Consulting, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across AWS's most strategic business partners and their customers. You will work closely with a Partner Solution Architect (PSA) to develop and deliver skilled, competent partners to our field sales by collaborating with Solution Architect (SA), Partner Sales Manager (PSM), and Professional Services organization. You primary objective is to drive exponential growth through the development of their practice areas, skill sets, and go-to-market with AWS. You will also drive new AWS revenue opportunities through market development.
The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with Enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, and to build and convey compelling partner value propositions. Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired. Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Slalom to define and execute high impact, joint sales and go-to-market programs.
- Manage and work closely with Partner Sales Managers to drive sales engagements between partners and AWS sales teams.
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solutions and supporting collateral.
- Engage the Partners’ field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Create and execute a strategic business development plan for target markets with assigned Partners, and ensure alignment with the AWS strategic direction and working with key internal stakeholders.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Ensure the Partners are successful using AWS services and have the technical resources required to deliver against customer needs.
- Provide Partner feedback to internal product development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Communicate to AWS Partner teams, field sales, solutions architects, business development and other interested in parties in partner’s capabilities and successes.
- Prepare and give periodic business reviews to the AWS senior management team.
- Support complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Work with AWS partner solution architects to help assigned partners to define go to market solution offerings utilizing the AWS service portfolio.
- Manage small team of regional PDM's.
- The candidate should possess 15 years of sales, business or partner development with a strong emphasis managing large multi-national firms.
- Experience engaging, influencing, and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a North America territory strategy to ensure both short and long- term goals, objectives and quotas are met.
- Experience building a team and aligning an extended sales teams.
- Open to travel up to 60% of the time.