Our software developers build the next generation technologies that change how millions of AWS customers connect, and interact with AWS services ecosystem. We use ideas from every facet of computer science including distributed computing, large-scale design, service oriented architecture, networking, big data processing, data storage, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. We are looking for highly-motivated and passionate engineers to build our next generation of enterprise network provisioning management, control plane and storage systems for one of the largest networks in the world.
As a full stack, staff software engineer, you will be solving unique distributed computing and customer centric workflow automation challenges. Enterprise level network management services have unprecedented scale and availability requirements.
In this position, you will drive the software development of large-scale distributed enterprise systems from the ground up. Java, Python and other languages, along with open source technologies like Apache, RabittMQ, Celery, Redis, HTTP/REST services, and Amazon proprietary technologies will be utilized. Solving for fault tolerance, capacity planning, disaster recovery and prevention are critical to this role.
You will design and implement brand new software products and distributed applications providing highly usable and intuitive interfaces allowing flawless management of Amazon's network world wide. As a member of Software organization, you will have the opportunity to work with exceptional team members and be directly involved in growing and mentoring other engineers. Responsibilities
· Design and develop enterprise level network management systems for one of the largest networks.
· Design and develop solutions that are fast, always available and operate flawlessly at large-scale
· Design and implement software abstractions supporting automated access to the network
· Collaborate with customers to design and implement next generation data center networks, including the distributed control plane deployment & provisioning system.
· Mentor other engineers on all aspects of the software engineering vocation.
Join us in our mission as we revolutionize software development for networking at scale.