Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with the home and is fundamental to enabling the dream of the smart, connected home.
You will be part of a team that is delivering features that are highly anticipated by media and well received by our customers. http://cnet.co/1PLF1cj
We’re seeking a Senior Program Manager on the Alexa Smart Home Beta program team. In this role you will work to develop new programs or new features from the ground up. You will bring individuals across the organization from Engineering, Product Management, Technical Program Management, User Research and both internal and external participants together to ensure we ship the best product possible for our customers. You will develop the strategy and vision for your area of ownership and provide input into the greater organizational direction.
A successful candidate will be a senior level individual contributor that excels at influencing without authority, dealing with ambiguity and is capable of operating at all levels. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the definition, design and roll out of a new program or key new features
- Identify program goals and strategic initiatives 1-3 years out.
- Act as liaison between Smart Home and Alexa Excellence team
- Run North America Beta program for Smart Home
- Coordinate International Beta w/in country Smart Home Beta Program Manager
- Act as the SME to a product/tech team for the program
- Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior members of the team
- Create stakeholder facing metrics and reporting