At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, creative and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it is about knowing the numbers and so much more. As finance leaders, we’re not just a reporting function, but a core part of the business, developing strong partnerships and creating value through insightful analyses. If you want to be a part of a fast moving, dynamic initiative then this is the role for you!
The North America Retail Private Brands organization seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to support the scaling of our high-growth Private Brands businesses. This is a high exposure opportunity that requires strong financial leadership and partnership with multiple business teams. The Senior Financial Analyst will own all aspects of developing and reviewing metrics with business leadership as well as collaborate across Amazon to ensure successful launches of new brands and products.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong business partnership experience and proven abilities to manage complex projects and effectively dive deep into the details when needed. This person will partner with leaders across several teams including operations, retail category leaders, third party merchant managers, merchandising and marketing teams to provide strategic guidance, tactical direction, and decision support. Primary responsibilities include:
· Coordinate both the long and short term planning cycles for Private Brands, including setting deliverables and ensuring timelines are met
· Partner closely with the Private Brands finance and business teams to implement metrics unique to our Private Brands offering
· Work cross functionally to integrate Private Brands into P&L planning, sales forecasting and demand planning tools, will be the single point of contact with those teams
· Establish benchmarking metrics to identify opportunities for improvement, build metric collaboration across all of North America
· Coordinate Private Brands goal setting and reporting processes for North America
· Identify areas of duplicative effort across all of the Private Brands and build/implement a streamlined process to improve efficiency
· Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross-functional teams for projects including social responsibility, internal audit, operations, etc.