Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
In this role, you would be part of leading a complex and ambitious program to build our Global Migration Practice. Achieving success will require coordination across many internal AWS teams and external AWS Partners, with impact and visibility at the highest levels of the company. You’ll need to make prioritization calls across the portfolio that require both keen business and technical judgment, and will also drive process and execution goals.
The successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects.
In the Global Migration Practice team, we’re hiring both highly technical cloud computing consultants and experienced business focused individuals to take leadership roles to develop and execute strategies for various phases of large scale migrations for customers rapidly moving large numbers of applications onto AWS.
The leader for Migration Success Management will be responsible for driving the methodology by which we drive Mass Migration Project for customers that are selected to participate in the migrations program. This person will work with AWS Regional Teams and AWS Partners to identify and leverage tools and technology that will be leveraged to build a blueprint of tools and processes that can then be used to plan and map migration projects. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon EC2 compute, Amazon S3 storage, Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) etc. Extensive experience leading and controlling large scale IT projects across multiple stakeholders. Solutions
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits, mapping customer business and technical requirements, and guiding the delivery of technical solutions, both AWS and AWS Partner led, designed to dig deep into the details of customer systems to be migrated to AWS. Delivery
- Engagements include working with customers and AWS Partners to discover and map hardware and software solutions on customer’s premise or alternate cloud solutions in order to build migration plans to move customer workloads to AWS. Feedback and Insights
- Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps and improving migration program success. Share real world migration challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater success of AWS cloud migrations. Cross Functional
– working with peer leaders in the Migrations Practice to develop cross-functional ability to augment each others roles when necessary or so as to provide perspective for improvement.