Supply Chain Manager- Business Analyst
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for technology and a hunger for driving change and impact at a Global scale, you might be a fit for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) procurement team. Come armed with your knowledge for a position where you will own and drive plans and execution to satisfy the demanding needs of a high growth industry impacting markets worldwide. If you thrive optimizing operations and driving results and want to be accountable for a significant impact, we have an opportunity for you.
Our AWS procurement team is looking for a results-oriented individual to assume responsibility of a business analyst who will work with all aspects of cross functional programs within the Infrastructure Supply Chain and Procurement team and other organizations. This individual will be responsible for defining, implementing and executing metrics and reports in a global spares supply chain team. This individual will be expected to quickly ramp-up on the end-to- end processes and provide structure and oversight to global inventory planning tools. This individual must have excellent analytical skills, an extremely high availability and bandwidth, ability to quickly understand and contribute to supply chain process improvement initiatives. Key responsibilities will include defining and executing reports, maintain global spares supply chain metrics, data sets for standardized processes, managing some global projects and achieving goals for global supply chain processes related to inventory planning, excess mitigation, inventory management and sustaining activities.
- Developing intelligent, insightful reporting on the key drivers of our business.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to share findings from deep dive analyses.
- Ad-hoc project work supporting the global supply chain team.
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Identifying process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams.
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems.
- Develop high impact solutions.
- Translate massive data sets into actionable business results.
- Explain analysis results to the stakeholders through verbal and written communications.
- Drive scalable solutions.
- Build strategy on new businesses General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability take ownership and influence others.