Amazon is seeking a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Reliability and Maintenance Engineering Team as a Regional Facilities Services Manager (RFSM). The RFSM is a key leader who is responsible for ensuring quality delivery of Facility Management Operations. This individual will ensure all contract deliverables with third party service providers are met or exceeded including operational up time, cost savings initiatives, energy consumption reduction initiatives, service improvements and introduction of best practices and innovations. RFSM Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops and maintains positive relationships across Amazon Business Units including North America Customer Fulfillment Operations (NACF), Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME), World Wide Real Estate (WWRE), and all Base Building Maintenance Service Providers.
· Organizes and conducts stakeholder meetings, including monthly and quarterly performance review meetings and is responsible for communications regarding regional facilities performance.
· Communicates to stakeholders regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
· Manages the performance of operations and maintenance within a region, ensuring all contract deliverables are met or exceeded within the prescribed budget.
· Drives the development of policies and procedures to ensure the Amazon contract specifications are fulfilled.
· Works with Third Party Service Providers to develop and recommend strategic facility management objectives.
· Assures timely submission of operating and capital project budgets.
· Holds monthly reviews of operating performance against contract obligations and ensures engagement with the appropriate Amazon Business Partners.
· Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis.
· Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
· Other duties may be assigned.