The Corporate Finance Business Services Team is looking for a penetration tester to perform penetration tests on its financial infrastructure and applications.
The scope of this role includes performing the full cycle of penetration testing engagements - from scoping, through threat modeling, information gathering, discovery, vulnerability assessment, active testing, pivoting and reporting. Your engagements will include internal, external, web, mobile and additional environments.
As a Penetration Tester you will be responsible for working closely with other teams at Amazon, while testing their application environments. You will exhibit a strong sense of customer obsession while working with those teams in a consulting facility. You will be providing deep security expertise and insight to correctly identify and reflect the security risks and vulnerabilities while working with them on remediation strategies.
- Perform full cycle engagements of penetration testing on business units independently, or as part of a team.
- Configure, run and monitor automated security testing tools
- Perform manual validation of vulnerabilities
- Perform manual penetration testing of client systems, websites and networks to discover vulnerabilities
- Thoroughly document exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption
- Communication skillset to influence VPs, Directors, and Financial and Technology Leaders to prioritize and execute remediation plans
- Ability to develop innovative tools, solutions, processes which scale