· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
· Experience developing in a Linux environment and in utilizing virtual machines
· Knowledge of industry standard Mobile test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results
· Experience with test driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures
· Experience automating the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
· Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed toolsets
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
· Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.