Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored with their Amazon account. Whether shoppers are online or on the go, Amazon Pay provides a familiar, trusted, and easy way to check-in and checkout.
Amazon Pay is bringing together Amazon's world-class commerce and personalization technologies, loyal customer base, and unique positioning within the e-Commerce value chain to enable other retailers and solution providers to offer a commerce and purchase experience that greatly benefits buyers and merchants globally.
We are looking for an analytical individual with a passion for brands and deciphering customer behavior to drive the strategy for the Amazon Pay brand. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer an opportunity to join an agile, highly visible organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
The Amazon Pay Brand and Customer insight Manager’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and owning a data driven global brand strategy, positioning and messaging (B2B and B2C) for Amazon Pay.
- Continue to develop and define the global brand identity, striking an informed balance between consistency and flexibility.
- Driving market research methodology and innovative techniques to meet defined business objectives, on-boarding and managing research suppliers to develop strategic understanding of the behavior of our customers and potential customers.
- Working with internal groups to analyze data, draw insights, author reports and make business recommendations.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders, using data, to make key strategic business decisions that impact the Amazon Pay global business.