Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer of Cloud Computing and the recognized global leader, serving over a million customers and supporting tens of thousands of partners. We are looking for a world class candidate to lead the evolution of AWS Channel Incentive Programs including existing programs such as the AWS Channel Reseller Program, and the development of new incentive programs that support our global partner ecosystem.
AWS Channel Incentive Programs serves a wide variety of partners in all geographies including Systems Integrators, Manager Service Providers, ISVs, and Value Added Resellers. In this role, you will lead a team of highly experienced program leaders who are defining and delivering a wide variety of channel incentive programs. You will work across a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders to evolve, develop, and land channel incentive programs that will accelerate the mutual business of our partners and AWS in servicing customers of all sizes, from start—ups, to SME to the largest enterprises and public sector entities.
You and your team will continuously engage with AWS Service team leaders to define channel incentives around specific AWS services (e.g. IoT, Machine Learning, AWS Chime, AWS Connect, Redshift, DB Services including Aurora, etc.) common horizontal (e.g. SAP, Windows) and Vertical Use Cases (e.g. Financial Services, HC/LS, Media/Entertainment, etc.). You will work closely with the AWS field organization including sales, marketing, solutions architects, business development, partner development managers, solutions architect as well as our training and professional services organizations to gather feedback related to designing and delivering world class channel incentive programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team who own the delivery of existing channel incentive programs and the creation/evolution of new incentive structures.
- Engage AWS Partners at the most Sr. business and technical levels to understand their needs to ensure we are building and delivering programs that enable them to deliver the right customers outcomes and build large, successful businesses around the AWS platform.
- Engage internal service team and functional leaders to ensure program alignment and support across AWS.
- Engage the partner’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Define/Evolve Channel Incentive Program details including requirements, benefits, and investments.
- Set and manage a set of input and output goals for the organization and provide regular and consistent reporting and analytics.
- Work closely with finance and legal to develop and evolve financial incentives and legal agreement structures.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior executive team.