Amazon Alexa is offering a truly exceptional opportunity to be a part of a team certifying 3P devices. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance, and reliability; operating around the clock on a massive scale. If you are a curious, talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about new, cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you.
A successful candidate is obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, able to develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
In this role, you will:
· Work with business and development teams across Alexa to understand product vision and requirements
· Understand how all elements of the Alexa software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
· Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
· Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
· Work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring successful launches of many product features. You will be working with software development engineers, quality assurance testers, and project managers to create, maintain, and execute test plans; build automated test infrastructures; establish processes to continue to invent & simplify test strategies.Key responsibilities include:
- Create test strategy, write test plans and design test cases
- Help define and lead the Quality Assurance process
- Build and manage a SW QA team.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- Implement best practices; including a variety of different testing protocols, tools and metrics
- Work closely with the multiple development teams to assure test coverage
- Participate in Agile standup planning sessions.
- Build tools and frameworks for automated testing
- Work with remote teams to enable delivery of test artifacts
- Execute functional, regression tests, performance and stress testing