At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr. Product Manager for our Amazon Global Store program.
The Amazon Global Store Sr. Product Manager will create and manage innovative international business solutions. Influencing and driving initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams building skills are essential skills for the success of this position. This person must be a customer focused individual and will work with cross-functional partners to craft customer focused solutions that will scale globally. This position requires strong self-motivation, project management, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with local and international business, traffic, and marketing teams, with the autonomy to think strategically, make data driven decisions, and drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. Over their careers, successful Sr. Product Managers will be exposed to multiple businesses/products, and pushed to grow into senior level general managers that independently run large business segments and organizations. This position will be part of the International Expansion strategy and technology team, which has global responsibility.
- Identify cross border challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business.
- Contribute to Amazon’s topline and bottom line.
- Work with local and international business and marketing teams to provide solutions to boost discoverability.
- Identify opportunities and create business cases (PR FAQs) to develop features to improve Global Store discoverability.
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site marketing placements.
- Mine and analyze data for metrics and decision support.
- Drive results by exercising judgment using available information.