Are you experienced at analyzing and modeling data to provide scientific guidance to the business? Are you excited by working with massive amount of data to solve real-world problems for Alexa? We love metrics and quantitative analysis. Alexa Machine Learning Platform is looking for top research scientists capable of using statistical, mathematical or predictive models, Big Data analytic, and Machine Learning to improve the customer experience.
As a Research Scientist of Alexa Machine Learning Platform, you will be responsible for leading the initiatives to develop highly accurate natural language understanding components by leveraging massive datasets. These initiatives will significantly impact the developers who build Alexa Skills and ultimately the end customers of Alexa.
- Define and implement statistical methods to solve specific business problems.
- Work closely with Software Engineers to determine how to test, deploy and measure new model features.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of unsupervised learning to create an automated feedback loop and scoring systems
- Build customer-facing reporting tools to provide insights and metrics which track Alexa trends and explain variance.
- Collaborate with software developers and business leaders to define product requirements, provide analytical support, consultation and communicate feedback.