Amazon is seeking a Senior Product Manager to own the end-to-end Treasure Truck customer experience. Treasure Truck is an entirely new and interactive way to shop on Amazon and one of our primary goals is customer delight!
This person will own everything from conception to delivery of products and features that enhance the customer shopping experience; this includes how customers learn about Treasure Truck offers, how they shop digitally, and how they interact post purchase. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, operations, and business development to deliver these innovations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define, own, prioritize, and deliver against the product roadmap.
- Create ongoing customer feedback mechanism to capture insights and drive roadmap prioritization.
- Identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics.
- Create buy-in for the strategic vision and product roadmap across necessary teams.
- Partner closely across functions to drive strategic initiatives.
- Write executive communication and regularly present to senior leaders.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience building customer-facing experiences, including setting visions for new programs, a track record of delivering high impact software projects, and is effective working cross-functionally.
- Is results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who knows how to identify customer needs, invent creative solutions to address those needs and define product objectives and roadmap, while maintaining focus on excellent customer experience.
- Is responsive, flexible, open to new ideas, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Is at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and driving that vision into solid deliverables.
- Wants to present to team and senior leadership regularly for feedback and collaboration.