Amazon FreeTime brings together all types of content that kids and parents love including books, games, educational apps, and videos. Here's more information: http://www.amazon.com/freetime
.It provides peace of mind for parents with parental controls and a world of fun for kids to choose from thousands of the most popular titles and age-appropriate content.
Do you want to create and deliver innovate consumer products for customers around the world? We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Amazon FreeTime team. You will be able to utilize your development skills in a real-time, large-scale, distributed environment. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and passionate about quality and consumer products. Our goal is to create a revolutionary experience for parents and kids to enjoy on our Amazon family of devices. Come help build the future of Amazon devices and services! Who You Are
· You are a sharp, experienced quality assurance engineer with strong problem-solving skills, solid software testing foundation.
· You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same.
· You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices, establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide.
· You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect. Key Responsibilities
- Work with Product & Development teams to design and implement Test Strategy to deliver quality consumer software product.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
- Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, Security and reliability.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the Kindle quality engineering team
- Help writing test plans, test cases and provide suggestion in improving the QA processes