·Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
· Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· 10+ years professional experience in software development
· 5+ years of working with large distributed systems
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
· Should be genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies. Must be a self-starter and motivated.
· Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
· Excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills