Are you a product geek and want to revolutionize the way people build their deep learning services? Want to work on the cloud technologies that are powering autonomous driving, voice recognition, 3D visualization applications, molecular simulations and cutting-edge scientific research? Want to design products that make this happen at a global scale? Join the Amazon EC2 Product team!The Product
: Amazon EC2’s GPU and FPGA accelerated instances enable customers of all sizes to turbo charge their deep learning, graphics, and visualization applications. Customers around the world – from startups, to research institutes, to established enterprises – use EC2’s accelerator instances to scale their applications, and build the next generation of intelligent services. This ‘Accelerator Platform’ is ideal for deep learning training models, fluid dynamics, computational finance, seismic analysis, molecular simulations, genomics, and rendering applications. The Team
: The Accelerator Platform brings new customers to EC2, and the team is in charge of delivering products that are simple to understand, quick to get started on, and easy to scale elastically. The team builds and operates products that are defining the experience and economics of smart applications, and you’d be making history with us on the next generation cloud computing platforms. You
: We’re seeking Product Managers who have a passion for developer-focused products, and who work relentlessly for their customers. Product development in EC2 is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, and business development teams. You’d be joining a core group of experienced EC2 Product Managers who have helped build and scale products at Amazon, Microsoft, Intel, HP, Cisco, Nvidia, and National Instruments. You’re a good fit if:
You would be responsible for:
- You can think big, are able to break down the big picture, and deliver on goals that will get us there
- You have an instinctive understanding of a good product, and can raise the bar on customer-focused thinking.
- You can dive into technical details and ask engineers insightful questions about the services and dependencies you influence
- You can think long-term, can balance conflicting interests, and converge on outcomes that earn trust and customer loyalty.
- Defining high-quality roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Developing detailed and crisp business requirements for product specifications and service architecture
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and operational support
- Working closely with engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market
- Driving product launches, including working with public relations team, executives, finance, marketing, and legal stakeholders for your product
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Interfacing and partnering with all levels of the AWS and Amazon business leadership