• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• 3+ years of industry experience.
• Programming in C, C++, C# and/or Java in Linux and/or Windows environment.
• Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
• Experience with AWS services EC2, EBS, RDS, SWF, etc
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.