Program Manager - Employee Resource Center
Amazon is seeking a results-oriented project and program specialist to join the Employee Resource Center (ERC) to lead cross-functional, global initiatives that will improve the employee experience. This hands-on role will partner with Business Partners, Technical Partners, Legal, Compliance, Payroll and Human Resources to provide innovative business solutions to meet the Amazon’s growth initiatives. Objectives for this role will include building new solutions, processes and policies to support service expansion with various partners. Projects will provide a variety of challenging initiatives including driving automated solutions, transferring documented solutions to HR Operations, driving adoption efforts, and identifying opportunities to add controls to current HR practices.
- Scale services and tools – design automated solutions, processes and procedures that will scale with Amazon’s growth in volume and complexity - successfully manage all aspects of project implementation working in partnership with local HR teams
- Manage Change- work closely with learning and development and communications partners to instill a culture of change, sustainability and fast adoption of innovative ideas
- Define key performance indicators – develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and transactions, track delivery against program objectives, identify HR Ops headcount requirements, lead improvement initiatives and encourage a culture of efficiency, innovation, and customer service
- Build cross-functional partnership – work closely with HR, Legal, Business Groups, and other departments to achieve expansion objectives impacting the Americas, develop strong partnerships with HR Managers and HR business partners across locations and geographies
- Drive program objectives – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes and documentation for service rollout and ongoing support
- Development- work closely with peers to establish a strong program management office for HR Operations by sharing your expertise, tools and driving a culture of customer obsession and bias for action.