Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Do you love being a part of an exciting and creative environment? Join Global IT Support! We’re looking for people who strive to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
Amazon, is seeking bright, adaptable, and hardworking applicants to work at our corporate office in Atlanta, Georgia. You will work with content creators and developers to provide and support the IT equipment and services they need. We treat Amazon employees as our customers and provide timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful IT Support Engineer excels in a dynamic team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. You should have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines. Training and mentoring will be provided and you can expect to grow your career in this roll.
Regular activities include:
- Deploying and Supporting Windows, Mac, Ubuntu Linux operating systems
- Supporting PC hardware, software, and peripherals
- Deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting wired and wireless networks
- Administering and troubleshooting web-based tools
- Managing IT Inventory and procuring PC hardware
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Mentoring and assisting junior technicians with critical issues
- Occasional on-call support during nights, weekends, and holidays
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.