· You should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or of relevant work experience, or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl etc.
· You should also have taken a leading role in building reliable, scalable software that has been successfully delivered to customers
· You actively lead code reviews, design reviews, automated testing, whiteboard discussions, back-of-the-napkin designs at lunch, and random chats in the hallway about awesome ideas
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team and across others for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy