We are looking for extraordinary product manager to invent groundbreaking experiences for some of the most meaningful purchases customers make - those for their home. The Home Innovation Team (HIT) is on a mission to redefine how customers purchase products for their home, and you will be working with a group of seasoned engineers, product managers, designers and research scientists that is on the front-line of Amazon’s innovations- machine learning, big data, and augmented reality.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with both business and technical acumen to define roadmap, build, and launch new and inspiring ways for customers to shop on Amazon. You will own the Purchase Experience for Amazon Home shoppers and participate in developing macro product strategy, while delivering detailed, crisp business requirements for exciting new features. As a PM for Purchase Experience, you will be responsible for:
· Coming up with new ideas and building new features that give customers the confidence to purchase Home products online.
· Developing a deep understanding of how customers purchase products for their home, using user research and customer analytics.
· Writing PR-FAQs, Product roadmaps and driving the discussion with senior leaders across stakeholder teams.
· Being on top of the latest tech trends within and outside Amazon, including machine learning, augmented reality, automate bots, etc.
· Driving the day to day product development schedule from design through release for exciting new features.
· Working with teams across Amazon, to understand, define and influence product roadmaps that affect the Home shopping experience.
To succeed, you will need to be creative, curious, comfortable working in new and ambiguous environments, and passionate about customers and show a strong bias for action to deliver results. You will have a consistent track record of launching new ideas, shipping on time, and running mature products. You will get to work side by side with a talented team of product managers, UX designers, and software developers in an agile environment. If you are entrepreneurial and like to move fast and innovate on behalf of our customers in an emerging, potentially groundbreaking space for Amazon, we would love to hear from you!