Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated, senior Executive Assistant to support the AWS Worldwide Public Sector Sales Vice President.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
You will work closely with the Vice President, the public sector leadership team, other Amazon groups, AWS partners, and customers. Responsibilities for this position include the proactive ownership of a busy executive calendar, ability to coordinate complex meetings and projects by working directly with key stakeholders, experience with compiling and organizing high volumes information, and a proven ability to plan-ahead and manage time effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements
· Provide seamless support to senior leaders using prioritization of business activities
· Manage space availability for the organization
· Travel coordination (both domestic and international) Expense reporting
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, supply ordering, and cyclical events such as annual planning sessions and performance reviews)
· This position will work with other assistants throughout the Public Sector team and across the rest of the company.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation