Amazon AppStream 2.0 is a fully managed, secure application streaming service that allows you to stream desktop applications from AWS to any device running a web browser, without rewriting them. Amazon AppStream 2.0 provides users instant-on access to the applications they need, and a responsive, fluid user experience on the device of their choice. See https://aws.amazon.com/appstream2.
The Role: Amazon AppStream 2.0 team is looking for passionate, experienced Software Development Manager to join us in scaling the new service platform. In this role, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and build a service end-to-end, with innovative experiences that will drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
This leader needs to have a strong background in leading highly technical teams, a passion for the potential of the cloud and experience running hosted services at scale. You must be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving, the ability to prioritize and communicate clearly and proven leadership experience in managing technology projects. The role requires ownership, autonomy, an ability to make decisions, and ultimately drive results.
Specifically, you will:
- Partner with our Business and Product management teams to design, plan and execute on features that make our service better for customers.
- Bring innovative ideas to the table every day, finding better ways of solving problems and improving quality.
- Identify and solve highly ambiguous problems using strong technical judgment.
- Represent the engineering team cross-functionally and build partnerships with AWS, Kindle and other teams at Amazon to align goals and leverage synergies.
- Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and do what it takes to deliver results.
To learn more via a phone conversation, please apply to this job online today. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.